One can afford to miss any place to visit on earth but Bora Bora? A big “NO”. Most eclectic and beautiful island in the world, recommended by many who have traveled to this secluded island. Located in the South Pacific Ocean, in French Polynesia, just at an hour distance by plane from Tahiti island. Soon, when the towering volcano (Mount Otemanu) gets in the range of a travelers’ sight, from then onwards every expectations previously imagined in the mind of every tourists starts to exceed. What a splendor dramatic view one gets when his plane circles above this enchanting and lush island. There is an airport Motu Mete on a small chunk of this island to warmly welcome you with flowers and big smile. From there, then a boat transports you to your exotic resorts.
There could be no other place like this king of islands. On the Mount Otemanu, enchantment one gets from the panoramic view of this unspoiled beauty of nature nor can be expressed in words neither be imagined sitting in front of the screen reading this post. If you haven’t had the opportunity to travel to this island before then just create one, by taking a break from the hectic work schedule or wait for the spring break whilst studying. You wouldn’t require much clothes to pack your backpack with. Couple of shorts, bikinis, suntan lotion, a sun glass, no room for sneakers or any kind of shoes; sleepers will be enough to make you feel comfortable and a camera to capture the ever remembered moments of your life.
Perfect place to enjoy your honeymoon. An outrageous and intimate experience to be felt on a romantic getaway. Bora Bora hosts the best and one of the largest turquoise lagoon of the world. Lovebirds and couple can share their passionate time together in complete seclusion in many over-water bungalows built over small islands within the island having glass floors through which translucent under water rich marine life can be seen to its fullest. Even getting married in the chapels that sits over the lagoon is yet another unforgettable event of life to celebrate and fancy’s many of the engaged couples.
WHAT THINGS TO DO WHILE YOUR STAY?
Bora Bora is a complete package featuring bustled recreational activities, water sports and numerous other thing to do. Talking about the majestic turquoise lagoon and the swimming and the encounter with colorful life underwater dazzles every diver.
- Fishing and island tours can be done by hiring private boats. Bora Bora offers excellent sportfishing opportunities all year round. You can catch Pacific blue marlin and other types of game fish including mahi mahi, wahoo, skipjack tuna, yellowfin tuna, trevally, jacks, and barracuda. Cruises are available to serve the romantic outings or sunset tours of the island.
MOUNT TREKKINg & HELICOPTER RIDE
2. Hiking the craggy trail to the top of Mount Otemanu which is elevated 727 m from the island’s surface. This mountain which is the jagged remnants of ancient volcano resides in the heart of the island and provides another activity for the adventure junkies. The Helicopter tour of the island mesmerizes the visual senses of every traveler. Be sure to have your camera along with you during the aerial tour.
3. During the long day excursions, Speed boats and power yachts are there to give you the island tour so you could discover the famous vanilla island of Taha’a and or stop in the town of Vaitape to shop or dine. There are few hotels with private marinas which can cater your urge for touring the island. Jet skiing is another heart-pounding part of speeding round the island.
4. Snorkeling Safari and Discovering the reef and the coral gardens it contains is merely a rejuvenating episode during your trip which is not be forgotten even after the trip is over. Transparent waters of Bora Bora and what compelling life inside it encompasses, comprehensively takes one’s breath away. Though, you’ll have to get the help of the local guide for this experience.
5. Going on 4×4 offroad drive and Parasailing into the blue waters are the must thrills to be experienced for those who can dare. 4×4 excursion off-road ride is the unbeaten mean by which the exploration of many sites is possible, which includes World War II site built by Americans, ancient temples of Tahitian society and many other beautiful landmark treasures.
PARASAILING AND SKYDIVING ARE GONNA CHALLENGE THE VERY NEXT LEVEL TO WHICH ONE Can feel THE ADRENALINE RUSH IN HIS VEINS AND ARTERIES – THE ULTIMATE GOOSE-BUMPING ACTIVITY.
Travelers can jump from a minimum height of 10,000 feet, from a private plane, securely harnessed to their personal skydiving instructor.
EXOTIC LUXURIOUS WOODEN RESORTS – VERY CLOSE TO THE NATURE
Bora Bora resorts and over-water bungalows are some of the most photographed lodges on earth. The beauty of their setting creates properties found nowhere else on earth. Imagine the transparent glass floor and the breakfast served in one’s hotel balcony facing the Ocean and the absolute refreshing feel travelers get from the breezes of the Pacific. Lodging ranges from the very deluxe resorts with over-water bungalows to medium priced and smaller resorts along the shores.
List of 5🌟 resorts where you’ll find the true elegance of relaxation and a charming sleepover under the starry sky.
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
- Hilton Morea Lagoon Resort and Spa
- Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa
- Le Meridien Bora Bora
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
- St Regis Bora Bora Resort
Romantic dining in the most tempting settings of lavish dine ins. Various Enjoyable Restaurants where you would find your food (pizza, sea-food, continental) cook to your delight, includes:
- La Villa Mahana
- Bora Bora Yacht Club
- Bloody Mary’s
- Bamboo House
- La Bounty